Help fill ACC’s student food pantries and fight hunger among our students and their families by participating in the Spring 2023 Student Life Food Drive starting Monday, February 20.
ACC students have access to free food pantries at all Student Life Offices. Help keep them stocked by dropping off non-perishable food donations at the Student Life Office on your campus or by donating money.
Popular donation requests include:
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Whole-grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
- Canned tuna or chicken
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit and veggies
If you prefer to donate money instead of bringing food items, please use the steps below:
- Visit austincc.edu/offices/acc-foundation.
- Click the purple “Give Now” button.
- Choose how you’ll donate.
- Fill out the secure donation form.
- Select “Student Life Food Pantry” from the “How would you like for us to use your donation” dropdown.