Virtual wellness classes at ACC return this spring, and the schedule is now available online.
New classes begin Monday, January 9, 2023. They are free for all ACC employees. Descriptions of classes and instructors may be found here.
Employees are required to register and fill out a waiver prior to attending a class and can do so here.
View the full spring wellness schedule and access the classes here.
Faculty and staff may add the shared Wellness Calendar to their Google Calendar for easy access to these classes and other wellness program offerings by clicking here.
Staying healthy over the holidays
The ACC Employee Wellness Program provides links to exercise and stretching options to help you stay healthy over the winter break:
- Full Body Warm-Up Demo (5 minutes)
- Bodyweight Cardio & Strength Workout (10 minutes)
- 12 Minute Yoga Break (12 minutes)
- 10 Minute Stretch Break (10 minutes)
- Postural Corrective Exercises (5 minutes)
- Daily 30-Minute Workouts with Texas DPS
- It’s Time Texas – Stronger Austin Virtual exercise classes
- State Agency Virtual Wellness Calendar
Find some resources on mindfulness, including links to guided meditation and breathing activities, here.
For more information, contact Mauri Winters at email@example.com.