Contributed by Student Affairs Communications
ACC’s Office of Student Life and Vivent Health are collaborating again to provide free HIV/STI testing at every campus this fall.
This service is available to students, faculty, and staff at no charge to the individual and includes mobile STI testing, counseling, referrals, and sexual health information.
The HIV Mobile Unit does testing in a confidential and discreet manner to help provide attendees with a safe environment where they may feel more confident while taking control of their sexual health.
Mobile testing tour dates
(Each event takes place from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- October 4 – Cypress Creek Campus
- October 5 – San Gabriel Campus
- October 6 – Round Rock Campus
- October 11 – Northridge Campus
- October 12 – Rio Grande Campus
- October 13 – Highland Campus
- October 18 – Elgin Campus
- October 19 – Eastview Campus
- October 20 – Riverside Campus
- October 25 – Hays Campus
- October 26 – South Austin Campus
If you or your students want to learn more about these services, please stop by and ask questions. The Vivent Health staff is ready to provide support. Visit MySL for additional details.