ACC is hiring an Asian American & Pacific Islander Cultural Center Coordinator to provide overall support and coordination of activities for the center.
The person hired for this position will support the operation of the center by performing a range of specialized and administrative duties and will assist the director in maximizing the efficiency, effectiveness, and outreach of the center.
Some responsibilities include:
- Welcoming visitors to the center;
- Communicating information about the center and its programs and services to ACC faculty, students, staff, and the community;
- Assisting students and the community with information to increase knowledge of the culture and history of the AAPI community;
- Writing and producing handouts, fliers, newsletters, brochures, and other promotional materials to support the center’s communication and marketing initiatives; and
- Maintaining web pages and developing engaging content for social media networks to increase the center’s presence at ACC and in the community.
A successful candidate must be familiar with AAPI communities and cultures and proficient in an Asian language such as Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese.
An associate degree and two years of related work experience are required. The salary range for this position is $41,600 – $51,045.
Please share this opportunity with someone you think would make an excellent candidate. This job posting closes Sunday, September 18.