From the IT Newsletter
Austin Community College (ACC) provides access to the internet via wireless network (Wi-Fi Secure) to all faculty and staff on campus. All devices need to be registered to access the ACC Wi-Fi Secure connection.
This process is intended for all ACC laptops and personal mobile devices and any other device that will need internet access via ACC’s Wi-Fi.
To register a device to connect to Wi-Fi
An ACCeID is required to complete the connection process. For any ACCeID issues related, click here.
To connect to the ACC Wi-Fi, please follow the steps below on your device:
- Ensure your laptop wireless is enabled.
- Select “ACC Start Here.”
- Go to the URL: http://wireless.austincc.edu
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” and check the box “I agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click “ACC Users.”
- Input your ACCeID and password.
- Select “Faculty / Staff.”
- Download the file.
- Run the installer.
- Click “Yes” to install the Cloudpath Certificate.
- Once the process is completed, you will see “ACC Secure” connected.
ACC Guest Wireless
Watch instructions on how to log in to ACC Guest Wireless in this video.
View step-by-step instructions for the different types of Operating Systems here.
To watch ACC Wi-Fi instructional videos, click on the systems below.
Important: For any step that lists Student, please select Faculty/Staff.
If you’re working remotely, do not forget to connect your Global Protect VPN to maintain a secure connection while working with all ACC applications and services.