ACC’s annual employee evaluation process is about halfway through. As of August 1, more than a third (40%) of PEPs have been completed.
ACC administrator, classified, and professional-technical employees must complete their Performance Excellence Process, or PEP, in Workday by August 25, 2023.
The performance period covered in this year’s PEP is from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023. Employees should have received an email about the PEP process in late June.
If you don’t see a PEP in your inbox, it could be for 1 of 3 reasons. On June 26, when PEPs were launched:
- Your inbox was really full. Please check your profile under Performance.
- You had not been an ACC full-time employee for 90 days or more.
- You were on FMLA leave, either intermittent or regular.
For assistance with any of these, contact Staff Development Interim Manager Nicole Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACC Human Resources has created a video featuring HR Vice Chancellor Kelly Torrico and Bell to review the changes to this year’s PEP and respond to frequently asked questions.
Watch the video HERE.
HR has listed some additional resources to help make this PEP session successful:
- Website for Staff Evaluations
- Website for Evaluations – Supervisor Focus
- Tools for Conducting Performance Reviews from LinkedIn
To learn more about ACC’s PEP evaluation process and find resources, visit the ACC HR Staff Evaluations webpage.