ACC has wrapped up the planning and development report for its Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) — “Digital Fluency and Innovation” — and selected members of the project’s third and final committee in preparation for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) visit October 24 through 27.
The report is now available for viewing and can be found on the QEP web page.
The new QEP Implementation Committee is charged to assist with the implementation of ACC’s QEP as part of the 2023 SACSCOC decennial reaffirmation. It is co-chaired by Linda Smarzik, Digital Fluency and Innovation dean, and Karina Hernandez, Digital Fluency and Innovation Associate dean.
The committee is made up of representatives from a cross-section of the college and includes the following individuals:
- Nancy Hernandez, Administrative Graphics and Web Specialist, Digital Fluency and Innovation
- Ann Saez, Student Impact and Outcomes Director, Student Impact and Outcomes
- Kimberly Weller, Multimedia Specialist, Digital Fluency and Innovation
- David Ely, Computer Applications Technician and Tutor, Student Experience and Outcomes
- Ann Kennedy, Adjunct Professor, Visual Communication
- Kristin Calhoun, Instructional Associate and Adjunct Faculty, Art
- Susan Meigs, Instructional Associate and Adjunct Faculty, Learning Labs
- Katharine Susman, Associate Professor, Computer Science
- C. Jason Vidrine, Professor, Communication Studies
- Daniel Chupe-O’Hanlon, Analyst, Institutional Research and Analytics
- Oddett Garza-Weatherspoon, Career Scholars Program Manager, Student Affairs
- Tomieca Johnson, HSE/GED Program Supervisor, Adult Education
- Shih-Ting Lee, Faculty Evaluation Manager, Faculty Development and Evaluation
- Sara Schulz, Academic Technology Projects Manager, TLED/Academic Technology
Find additional details about the committee on the QEP Implementation Committee page.
Employees have an opportunity to learn more and how to get involved by attending the final QEP Campus Conversation with the Chancellor Thursday, October 6, from 10 – 11 a.m. virtually.
For more information, visit the main QEP Page.