|This event has been canceled. |
Email SAComms@austincc.edu if you have any questions.
We can all help prepare students for success in their classes this semester by getting them connected to the right resources!
ACC students, faculty, and staff who want to learn more about the college’s free academic support service are invited to attend the Academic Support Services Virtual Open House.
Academic Support Services Virtual Open House
Wednesday, October 5
2:30 – 4 p.m.
REGISTER NOW CANCELED
As classes begin to ramp up, our students may be looking for answers to questions such as:
- How can I access learning support online?
- Where can I find a coach or tutor on my campus?
- What is the Learning Lab?
- How can I take advantage of classes with built-in learning support?
- Can Academic Coaching help me improve my study skills?
Attend the virtual open house to learn where to send students for help and how students can benefit from ACC’s free Academic Support Services, which include Academic Coaching, Tutoring, Learning Labs, and Supplemental Instruction.