ACC provides support for Central Texans and encourages all faculty, staff, and students to make their mark in the upcoming November election.
The college remains dedicated to providing access to nonpartisan information about voter registration and voting procedures.
- To cast a ballot in November, voters must register by Tuesday, October 11.
- Early voting begins Monday, October 24, and runs through Friday, November 4.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 8.
ACC offers resources to register and help spread the message on its ACC Votes webpage. Employees may view voter information and registration by Central Texas county and personalize social media pictures with an ACC Votes digital frame.
Eligibility requirements to vote include:
- You are a U. S. citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law.
For more information, to access frames, and to register, visit austincc.edu/accvotes.