The Office of Distance & Alternative Education is now accepting proposals for the 2022 Distance Education Symposium.
The virtual symposium takes place November 9-10, 2022, during National Distance Learning Week. The theme of this year’s symposium is “All Aboard the Distance Learning Train.”
We welcome proposals from anyone who works in online, hybrid, and hyflex higher education. The application deadline is 5 p.m. Monday, October 24, 2022.
While you may submit on any topic you choose, proposals with a focus on the Academic Master Plan initiatives are particularly encouraged:
- Equity and Improved Student Experiences
- Digital Transformation of Teaching and Learning
- Proactive, Personalized Approaches to Teaching and Learning
- Expansion of Programs, Facilities, and Partnerships
Additional topics to consider:
- HyFlex Strategies for Success
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Project-Based Learning
- Online Student Engagement & Connection Techniques
- Emerging Digital Technologies & Tools
- A Look Ahead at the Online Educational Environment
For any questions, email email@example.com.