Contributed by ACC Human Resources – Wellness
As we prepare to take a much-needed break for the holidays, ACC’s HR Team wants to remind you that while the college is closed for the holidays, your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) never closes. The EAP is available 24/7 throughout the year to help you and your family deal with a variety of challenges.
ACC employees may call or log on to receive confidential assistance around whatever challenges come your way, including:
• Celebrating the holidays while maintaining social distancing and other safety practices
• Coping with anxiety around the holidays and returning to school/work afterward
• Managing stress with helpful techniques
• Understanding childcare arrangements during school holiday breaks
• Managing disappointment and expectations i.e. canceled events, holiday traditions
EAP Helpline: (888) 993-7650
ACC’s Human Resources offers seasonal webinars to help manage stress, practice gratitude, and enhance your overall quality of life.
View a list of webinars and recordings here.