Despite the pandemic and winter storm Uri, Austin Community College District (ACC) continued to expand its partnerships in the 2021 academic year to benefit students who plan to transfer.
Nine articulation agreements were executed by the Office of Articulation and University Relations in 2020, including:
- An agreement with UT Medical Branch (UTMB)-Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) to UTMG’s PTA to Doctor of Physical Therapy Bridge Program.
- A general articulation agreement with Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA). Read more here.
- A second agreement with SFA amended Business Degree Alignments to add:
- Business Communication and Corporate Education
- Business Economics
- General Business
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Sports Business
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, School of Nursing, Amendment #2 for RN-to-BSN Early Decision Agreement was renewed.
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, School of Health Professions, AAS Emergency Medical Services to BS Healthcare Management was revised.
- Bellevue University — a private university based in Omaha, Nebraska, with a long history of providing online bachelor’s degree completion pathways in more than 50 undergraduate career fields — to allow associate degree completers to be eligible for a tuition discount.
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas that includes complete course and degree applicability, reverse transfer, data sharing, and institution-wide cooperation and collaboration. Learn more here.
Articulation agreements executed from spring to mid-summer 2021 include:
- Texas Woman’s University – AAT in Education, AAS in Child Development to online BS in Education.
- Texas Woman’s University – AAS Dental Hygiene to online BS Dental Hygiene. Dual-Enrollment Program, with co-enrollment option for students admitted into the AAS program.
- Stephen F. Austin State University – AAS Biology, Chemistry to BS Biology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry with teaching pathway.
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas – AS/AAS in Business with online Business and Computer Science bachelor’s (BA/BS/BAAS) pathways, with graduate-level options; BAS to MS in Information Systems pathway.
- St. Edward’s University – AAS Visual Communication (UX/UI) to BS in Graphic Design (UX/UE) – customized pathway for the AAS.
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks – Four pathways: AAS in Criminal Justice-Law Enforcement, AAS Criminal Justice-Corrections, AAS Emergency Management, and AAS Fire Protection Technology to Bachelor of Security Management. This pathway is completely online and ACC students will pay in-state tuition. The UAF program is nationally recognized.
For a full list of ACC’s articulation agreements, visit austincc.edu/transferguides.