ACC is hiring a Hispanic Outreach Projects Coordinator to coordinate and promote direct outreach support for students with a focus on retaining Hispanic students and other underrepresented populations.
The person hired for this position should be knowledgeable in student engagement and retention techniques, customer service practices, event planning and organization, college student services and instructional programs, and more.
The Hispanic Outreach Projects Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Implementing student outreach activities for new, current, and former ACC students to participate in the Ascender transfer program;
- Organizing cultural and educational events;
- Making presentations and outreach visits directly to high schools, English as a Second Language (ESL) students, and Adult Education students;
- Providing information to students regarding services and resources; and
- Developing promotional materials, including social media, that relate to students and mentors and other programs targeted at Hispanic and underrepresented groups.
A bachelor’s degree and two years of related work experience are required. The ability to speak and write in English and Spanish is preferred.
Please share this opportunity with someone you think would make an excellent candidate. This job posting closes Friday, August 19.