ACC has a new tool to keep track of alumni employment outcomes. The Student Engagement & Academic Support Division of Student Affairs recently acquired Alumni Outcomes and is offering presentations starting Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Alumni Outcomes includes a suite of data reporting tools that provide detailed insight into the careers, skills, certifications, wage estimates, other colleges attended, and locations of our former students.
What makes this data unique and useful is that it is derived from our students’ online profiles, as well as from current labor market information. ACC student records are “matched” with a database of more than 200 million professional profiles through LinkedIn, Facebook, online resumes, and other social media.
Below are a few of the questions that Alumni Outcomes data can answer:
- Which employers are hiring alumni?
- What jobs are alumni getting?
- Are alumni working in fields related to their program of study?
- Are alumni staying in state or migrating out of state?
- What are alumni estimated earnings?
- What skills do alumni have?
- Which other colleges have alumni attended?
Watch this short video for a preview of what Alumni Outcomes look like.
Dr. Tim Self, ACC Efficacy & Student Outcomes Research coordinator, will offer virtual introductory presentations and deep-dive sessions throughout the next couple of weeks.
The “Introduction to Alumni Outcomes” will provide a general overview of what these new reporting tools can provide.
- Tuesday, November 8 | 10 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 9 | 10 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, November 10 | 10 – 11 a.m.
The “Deep-Data Dive Training Sessions” are for anyone interested in exploring the Alumni Outcomes data more in-depth. Attendees will learn how to explore and retrieve data from the Alumni Outcomes reporting tools and how to use the findings to evaluate and enhance your respective programs and/or build new ones.
- Tuesday, November 15 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 17 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 18 | 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
To register for a presentation, click here. Web conferencing details will be provided upon registration.
If you have questions about this tool or how to schedule a presentation, contact Dr. Self at 512-461-1380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.