To help students and the community reach their career goals, Austin Community College District (ACC) presents Career Ready Week, a week of specialized training and information sessions, October 25-29, 2021.
The college has invited industry experts and regional employer partners to help prepare students with tips and advice on their job search. Also during the week, ACC — in partnership with Workforce Solutions Capital Area — will host a virtual job fair with employers like Dell Technologies, Amazon, Goodwill Central Texas, The University of Texas at Austin, University Federal Credit Union, YouthBuild Austin, and many more.
All Career Ready Week events are free and open to the community. View the full schedule here with starting times.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 25
- Future Forward: Career Exploration & Planning
- At the Core of Career Readiness
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26
- Anxiety & the Job Search
- LinkedIn: How to Get Found
- Social Media & the Job Search
- IT & Tech Employer Panel
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27
- 5 Steps to a Confident Interview
- Remote Control: How to Find Work-from-Home Jobs
- Resumes: What you need to know for 2021
- Strategies for Today’s Jobs
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28
- Interview Bingo
- Employment & Your Credit Report
- Austin is Hiring! Virtual Job Fair
- Future of Work Employer Panel
- Branding Bootcamp with Dell Technologies
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29
- Career Support Resources
- Live Chat with a Career Coach
Career Ready Week is hosted by ACC’s Career Services, which provides year-round support to help students explore careers aligned with their interests, get personalized career coaching, and connect with employers.
To find out more and see detailed information or to register to attend, visit the Career Ready Week website at https://sites.google.com/austincc.edu/careerready/home.