ACC’s annual summer enrollment is here and runs until July 9, 2022. During this enrollment period, employees have an opportunity to enroll in new benefits programs or change current coverage for plan year 2023.
Any employee wanting to make changes to their plan may access their Employee Retirement System (ERS) benefit information and make enrollment changes online at ers.texas.gov.
Steps to Review & Update
- Review the updated premium rate sheets for ACC employees.
- Visit the ERS website.
- Sign in to your account at the top of the page by clicking My Account Login.
- Employees may also view their current Benefits Statement in Workday under the Benefits Application.
All changes made during summer enrollment are effective beginning September 1, 2022.
Employees who DO NOT wish to make any changes to their benefits do not need to do anything during summer enrollment. Their current benefits will continue through the plan year 2023 (September 1, 2022 – August 31, 2023).
Once the July 9, 2022, deadline has passed, employees will not be able to make changes to their benefits plan until the 2023 summer enrollment period. There are exceptions for anyone who experiences a Qualifying Life Event.
For more information about making summer enrollment changes, employees may check out this video or attend a virtual ERS Summer Enrollment Webinar to learn more about benefit options, plan updates, and where to find information about their benefits. View the schedule of webinars hosted by ERS and plan administrators and register on the ERS Events page.
Enrollment Q&A Sessions
HR Benefits staff will host several Q&A sessions during the open enrollment period (June 27 – July 9) to assist employees with general questions. Dates and times are listed below:
- Tuesday, June 28 | 2 – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29 | 12 – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30 | 10 – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 5 | 12 – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 6 | 2 – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 7 | 10 – 11 a.m.
Click HERE to RSVP for a time slot and receive the Zoom link to join the Q&A session for that day. These will not be private sessions, so please do not discuss your private information.