Austin Community College District (ACC) congratulates the faculty and staff selected for the 2021 class of the ACC Leadership Academy. The new cohort was recognized at the October meeting of the ACC Board of Trustees.
- Vidal Almanza, Master Advising Specialist
- Carly Boal, Senior Advising Specialist
- Veronica Castillo, CHSR Enrollment Interim Manager
- Linda Dehning, Biology Administrative Assistant III
- Megan Diaz, Hispanic Outreach Projects Specialist
- Dr. Richard Espinosa, Allied Health Sciences Professor
- Ariel Flores, Master Advising Specialist
- Terra Garcia, Workforce Projects Coordinator
- Ayeesha Green, Student Money Management Coordinator
- Kelly Hamade, Nursing Professor
- Ardilya Jones, Veterans Affairs and Financial Aid Specialist
- Priscilla Nino, Master Advising Specialist
- Tim Prata, Student Life Coordinator
- Sonya Rendon Rangel, Campus Coordinator
- Marissa Teager, Adult Education Enrollment and Outreach Supervisor
- Audrey Yates, Recruitment Coordinator
Now in its 13th year, the Leadership Academy is a leadership development program for full-time faculty and staff members chosen for their demonstrated commitment to the college, potential for professional growth, and long-term goals. Participants meet monthly and will complete a group project related to their area of interest.
Learn more about the ACC Leadership Academy here.