The new A/R Directory website will provide the ACC community with an easier way to find and learn about administrative rules and the processes in place to review and manage these important documents, which provide the operating principles for the college.
Highlights of the new website include:
● A fresh, new look using the standard ACC website template,
● Improved search functionality,
● General information about ACC’s administrative rules and the college’s review process,
● A/R news and updates, including the status of proposed changes to administrative rules,
● Links to the Board Policy Manual and Shared Governance website.
In order to ensure a smooth transition to the new numeric coding system and to allow time for departments to update any links and references to administrative rules within internal procedures, manuals, catalogs, websites, and other locations, both the new and previous websites will be maintained until the end of FY22. Links to the documents on the old website will automatically redirect to the new website.