Get Help for Life’s Unexpected Emergencies
Does an unanticipated financial emergency have you down? ACC’s Employee Associations joined together to create and launch the ACC Employee Emergency Fund to help keep you on track. If you’re eligible, emergency funds may be used to help cover necessary expenses.
The Employee Emergency Loan Fund can help you with unanticipated financial emergencies, such as:
- Funeral arrangements for immediate family members
- Travel funds for an employee for the purpose of attending a funeral of immediate family member
- Car accidents
- Loss due to natural disaster (fire, tornado, flood, COVID, etc.)
- Significant medical expenses not covered by insurance for employee, spouse/significant life partner living in same household for at least twelve months, or dependent
Employees are encouraged to apply under circumstances that they deem to be an emergency.
Loan Fund Program – Low-interest support for your most immediate needs
- Maximum amount of loan: 1,500.00 – 2,000.00
- Interest to be charged: No interest
- Term (duration): 6-12 months
- Frequency: Only one outstanding loan at a time
- Payroll deduction required
How to Apply
All employees must fill out an application, gather supporting documents (such as medical forms, government forms, insurance forms, etc.), and provide a letter detailing the situation. Submit application and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org from an official ACC email address.
Grant Fund Program – Financial support that you don’t have to pay back
- Any employee can apply for an emergency grant.
- The maximum amount of the grant is $500.
- The emergency must be clearly defined and supporting documents submitted with the request form.
- Individuals that consistently apply for a grant for an emergency may be required to complete a money management module offered by the Student Money Management Office.
How to Apply
All employees must fill out an application and gather supporting documents (such as medical forms, government forms, insurance forms, etc.), and provide a letter detailing the situation. The application and supporting documents are to be emailed to email@example.com. All employees must email their documents from an official ACC email address.