Austin Community College officially transitions the current FacStaff page to the FacStaff Info Hub on Monday, December 20, 2021. The Info Hub will serve as the home for employee news and resources. Employees are encouraged to explore the site and bookmark their new pages.
The Info Hub is designed to make news and updates easier to find. Information relevant to faculty and staff is divided into eight key categories with more categories expected to come soon. Currently, categories include:
- Featured story: This spotlight highlights the most important news to know of the week
- Get Engaged: These section features opportunities to support the college, your colleagues, and students
- Chancellor’s Priorities: This section includes updates and news related to the Chancellor’s Priorities
- Happening Now: This section offers the most up-to-date news at the college
- IT News: Here, you’ll find news and tips from our IT team
- HR News: Explore the latest news from Human Resources including new links to services
- Faculty News: This section features contributions from the college’s Teaching & Learning Excellence Division about events impacting faculty
- Student Affairs News: This section features contributions from ACC’s Student Affairs Office about events and initiatives impacting students at the college
Employee resources also are available directly on the site. Quick links to the most popular resources and application logins are located in the sidebar. This can be found on the right side of the page on desktop and at the bottom of the page on mobile devices. A comprehensive list of all employees resources is available on the new Resources page which is located in the menu bar at the top of the page.
The transition is part of the college’s ongoing efforts to improve communication and information sharing among organizational units at the college in a manner that ensures a clear, effective, and timely flow of relevant information — a goal of Chancellor’s Priority No. 6 to foster a safe physical and cultural environment in which students and employees can thrive.
Employees are encouraged to subscribe to the Info Hub listserve to receive daily notifications when new information is added.