ACC released the 2020-25 Academic Master Plan (AMP) in March 2021. The report serves as a dynamic and long-term planning document to guide the college’s strategic expansion of instructional programs and student services in line with the institution’s overall mission, vision, values, and strategic plan. The final document is the work of hundreds of faculty, staff, and administrators across the College. View the report here.
- Tesla Launches National Manufacturing Technician Program with Austin Community College District June 15, 2021
- ACC graduate earns prestigious Elijah Watts Sells Award; national CPA award for top performers June 14, 2021
- ACC hosts surplus sale at Pinnacle Campus June 14, 2021
- ACC hosts Emergency Preparedness Week June 14-18 June 10, 2021
- ACC Board of Trustees June 7 Recap June 9, 2021